PLEASE MAKE CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO QUALITY OF LIFE CHIROPRACTIC
- Memo: Christmas in July Vendor
- Mail to: 6910 FM 1488 Ste 3, Magnolia, TX 77354
PLEASE MAKE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT BY
- VENMO Payments to @Jamie-Marshall-48
- Memo line –Christmas In July Vendor
PAYMENT DUE ABSOLUTELY NO LATER THAN 1st SATURDAY in July
*** COST WILL GO UP TO $75 AFTER 1st Saturday in July OR YOUR SPOT WILL BE GIVEN TO ANOTHER PERSON IN YOUR INDUSTRY IF IT APPLIES.
I (The Vendor) AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- I will promote and boost the event to Facebook and other social media, email-newsletters, community calendars, & personal websites to reach my clientele and contacts.
- I will distribute provided flyers by Quality of Life Chiropractic to clients, contacts, businesses by hand and email.
- a digital “.pdf” and/or paper copy will be given for distribution once you sign and pay below
- I will represent and display items /services as described to us in your Vendor Form.
- I will promptly submit vendor fee of $50 by Venmo (@Jamie-Marshall-48), check, cash, or money order made to Quality of Life Chiropractic to secure a sincere spot by First Saturday in July.
- I will provide a $25 value or more door prize to help entice the community to come out.
- I will do a personal video on social media to attract more people – use your video to describe what will be sold at your booth or what services you are offering – don’t stress, have fun with this – let’s get people excited about who is coming and what they will experience!
- I will not hold quality of life chiropractic responsible for any lost, broken, or stolen items. I understand that they will do their very best to have all safety measures in place to have a successful, safe, and fun event.
I(YOU SIGN BELOW)have read the vendor form above and understand what is expected from me on the day of the event and before the event. I understand the cost for my vendor table is to assist Quality of Life Chiropractic to conduct a successful event with marketing efforts and manpower. I understand that if I leave early from the event, show up late to the event, or do not help promote the event I will not be asked to return to future events. I understand by helping the marketing of this event and getting the word out, the goal of 100+ people in attendance is possible.